Musto MPX Gore-Tex Drysuit
Features: Latex neck wrist and feet seals protected by fabric tabs to reduce UVA damage and tears Metal dynate diagonal front zip Internal braces for optimum fit Articulated elbows and kness 500 denier cordura seat and knee patches with internal abrasion free seams Waist belt with adjustable buckle closure Thigh pocket with water deflecting inner lip
The Musto MPX GORE – TEX Drysuit is a full on drysuit for performance dinghy sailors who require ultimate protection and breathability. Internal braces, latex seals, cordura reinforcement knee and seat areas combine with the MPX GORE_TEX fabric for the market leader in dinghy wear.
– GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Laminate®Latex neck, wrist & feet protected by fabric tabs to reduce UVA damage & tears
– Metal Dynat diagonal front zip
– Internal braces for optimum fit
– 500 denier Cordura seat & knee patches with internal abrasion free seams
– Waist belt with adjustable buckle closure
– Thigh pocket with water deflecting inner lip
– Articulated elbows & knees
The Musto brand was created in 1964 by Keith Musto after he decided there was a need to develop waterproof sailing clothing. Musto launched their first sailing jacket in 1976 after years of hard work researching techniques and setting up a manufacturing process. In 1978 the Musto Snug was launched and this stylish and traditional jacket is still a part of the core range.